- Reservation Policies
- Active Duty and their Dependents may make reservations up to six months prior to current calendar date.
- Retirees, Disabled Veterans and DoD Civilians can make reservations up to three months prior to the current calendar date.
- Reservations can be made in person or over the phone.
- Upon rental reservation of a cabin/camp site, a deposit equal to one night's stay will be collected as a down payment to reserve patrons stay. The remainder of the balance will be due at check-in.
- Cancellation of reservations must be made 7 calendar days or more prior to check-in for a refund to be granted. In the case of unexpected deployment or work obligations, a letter from the patrons' commander or copy of orders will be needed in order to receive a refund within the 7 day window of check-in.
- Boating Safety
Successful completion of the Online Boating Safety Course is required to operate all motorized watercraft at Toledo Bend Recreation Site.
*You must bring proof of successful completion (a printed certificate) to operate motorized watercraft.
After successfully completing the online course, you must attend the lake orientation before you can freely operate a watercraft on the lake.
- Boat Rental Price List
Pricing E-4 and Below All Other Users Boat Slip Dock
$5 / Day
$10 / Day
$35 / Month
$50 / Month
Boat Launch Free
$5 / Day
$125 / Year
Canoe or Kayak 20% Discount
$5 / Hour
$20 / Day
Pontoon Boat 20% Discount
$50 / Hour
$180 / Day
Bass Boat 20% Discount
$25 / Hour
$75 / Day
- Boat Storage fees are due prior to the beginning of the storage month. Delinquent accounts will be charge a late payment fee $5 per day until the total amount is paid in full.Gas is not included in the rental fees.
- Extended Boat Hours: $30 fee on all boats
- 2-hour minimum rental on all motorized boats
- Boats are not available for tubing or skiing use
Per Hour rates are determined from equipment check out to return time. Charges are on the hour basis only.
Per Day rates are from equipment issue to Check out Center closing time.
All water vehicles must be check in at closing time.
The driver of any rented boat must have a valid US Coast Guard Boating Safety Card. The Boater's Safety Course can be taken online.
- Cabin Rental Pricing
Type E-4 and Below All Other Users Tent Site $5 / Night $5 / Night Rustic Recreational Vehicle Park 20% Discount
$25 / Night
$125 / Week
$360 / Mo
Recreational Vehicle Park 20% Discount
$30 / Night
$150 / Week
$420 / Mo
Yurt 20% Discount
$40 / Day
$180 / Week
Cabin (One Bedroom) 20% Discount
$80 / Night
$395 / Week
$1,175 / Mo
Cabin (Two Bedroom) 20% Discount
$120 / Day
$495 / Week
$1345 / Mo
Each cabin has its own grill and fire pit. The yurts have a small grill that can be placed on top of the fire pit.
The Old RV Park provides water, electricity and a dump station. The park has showers available. Each lot has its own grill.
The New RV Park provides water, sewage, electricity, laundry and, showers. Each lot has its own grill.
- Reservations may be made up to 6 months in advance for Active Duty Military and 90 days for all other Users.
- First Night Rate for deposit, seven day cancellation without penalty.
- All rentals on weekends must be Friday and Saturday rentals.
- Weekly rate is 6 nights with check out on the 7th day.
- Check-in after 4 p.m. and check-out by 11 a.m.
- Additional Rentals
Items Cost Activity Building $75/Day Large Grill $50/Day Large Pavilion $50/Day
- Toledo Bend Lakefront Store
Our store, located in the office, sells fishing supplies, ice, beer, snacks, charcoal, paper plates, plastic utensils, paper towels and a small supply of swimming attire and towels.
Toledo Bend Recreation Park is a major recreation site located approximately 30 to 40 minutes from Fort Polk on the Toledo Bend Reservoir. With 1,200 miles of shoreline, the Reservoir is on the Sabine River between Texas and Louisiana. The lake has an area of 185,000 acres, the largest man-made body of water partially in both Louisiana and Texas, the largest in the South, and the fifth largest by surface acreage in the United States.
The Reservoir offers an unlimited opportunity for year round recreation; with the U.S. Army Recreation Park available for swimming, boating, picnicking, fishing, camping, play areas, and sightseeing.
Rental cabins and yurts are available year round for use. The cozy cabins sleep up to 5 people and have central air and heat, ceiling fans, full baths, and fully-equipped kitchens. Towels and bedding is not provided. Full hook-up and primitive recreational vehicle sites are available, some with water and full hook ups.
A marina offers pontoon and bass boats for rent, kayaks, paddle boards and a gas station. An enclosed recreation vehicle storage area is available for privately owned vehicles. A large fishing pier extends beyond the shoreline and includes a fish cleaning station to compliment on lake side fishing.
The beach is open with no lifeguards on duty and swimmers swim at their own risk.
The Toledo Bend General Store is on site and provides a variety of amenities, beverages, packaged snacks, ice, fishing licenses and merchandise.