- Reservation Policies
-Active Duty and their Dependents may make reservations up to six months prior to current calendar date.
- Retirees, Disabled Veterans and DOD Civilians can make reservations up to three months prior to the current calendar date.
- Reservations can be made in person or over the phone.
- Upon rental reservation of a cabin/camp site, a deposit equal to one night's stay will be collected as a down payment to reserve patrons stay. The remainder of the balance will be due at check-in.
- Cancellation of reservations must be made 7 calendar days or more prior to check-in for a refund to be granted. In the case of unexpected deployment or work obligations a letter from the patrons' commander or copy of orders will be needed in order to receive a refund within the 7 day window of check-in.
- Boaters Safety
Successful completion of the online boater's safety course is required to operate Toledo Bend Recreation Site's motorized watercraft. You can complete the course at Toledo Bend, or for your convenience MWR offers the boater's saftey course at the Recreational Equipment Checkout.
You must bring proof of successful completion (a printed certificate) if you choose to take the course off-site. After you successfully complete the written test, you must pass a hands-on driving test before you can operate a craft on the lake.
- Boat Rental Price List
Pricing E-4 and Below All Other Users Boat Slip Dock $5 / Day $5 / Day Boat Storage
$40 / Month
$480 / Year
$50 / Month
$480 / Year
Boat Launch Free
$5 / Day
$125 / Year
Canoe or Kayak 20% Discount
$5 / Hour
$10 / Day
Pontoon Boat 20% Discount
$30 / Hour
$90 / Day
Bass Boat 20% Discount
$20 / Hour
$60 / Day
- Boat Storage fees are due prior to the beginning of the storage month. Delinquesnt accounts wil be charge a late payment fee $5 per day until the total amount is paid in full.Gas is not included in the rental fees.
- Extended Boat Hours: $30 fee on all boats
- 2-hour minimum rental on all motorized boats
- Boats are not available for tubing or skiing use
Per Hour rates are determined from equipment check out to return time. Charges are on the hour basis only.
Per Day rates are from equipment issue to Check out Center closing time.
All water vehicles must be check in at closing time.
The driver of any rented boat must have a valid US Coast Guard Boating Safety Card. The Boater's Safety Course can be taken online, at the Toledo Bend Recreation Site or the Recreational Equipment Checkout
- Cabin Rental Pricing
Type E-4 and Below All Other Users Tent Site $5 / Night $5 / Night Rustic Recreational Vehicle Park 20% Discount
$20 / Night
$70 / Week
$200 / Month
Recreational Vehicle Park 20% Discount
$25 / Night
$90 / Week
$320 / Month
Yurt 20% Discount
$20 / Day
$100 / Week
Cabin (One Bedroom) 20% Discount
$70 / Night
$300 / Week
$1,080 / Month
Cabin (Two Bedroom) 20% Discount
$90 / Day
$380 / Week
$1,110 / Month
Each cabin has its own grill and fire pit. The yurts have a small grill that can be placed on top of the fire pit.
The Old RV Park provides water, electricity and a dump station. The park has showers available. Each lot has its own grill.
The New RV Park provides water, sewage, electricity, laundry and, showers. Each lot has its own grill.
Reservations may be made up to 6 months in advance for Active Duty Military and 90 days for all other Users.
First Night Rate for deposit, seven day cancellation without penalty.
All rentals on weekends must be Friday and Saturday rentals.
Weekly rate is 6 nights with check out on the 7th day.
Check In after 4pm and Check Out by 11am.
- Toledo Bend Lakefront Store
Our store, located in the office, sells fishing supplies, ice, beer, snacks, charcoal, paper plates, plastic utensils, paper towels and a small supply of swimming attire and towels.
Toledo Bend Recreation Park is your place to enjoy fun in the sun. It's located 45 miles northwest of Fort Polk at the largest man-made reservoir in the South — 5th largest in the country!
Toledo Bend has cabins and yurts available for rent. Our cozy cabins sleep up to 5 people and have central air, ceiling fans, full baths and fully-equipped kitchens. All you have to bring are towels and bedding. Yurts are tucked into a quiet forest setting.
Recreational vehicles and camping spots are available too. There's a beach for swimming, plus restrooms and showers for your convenience.
Our fishing dock and cleaning station with electricity offers convenience for fishermen.
There are no lifeguards on duty at the beach. Swim at your own risk.