$30 per person (17 years and older)
$25 per person (Renewals)
Membership Programs Includes
- Toledo Bend Army Recreation Park
- Warrior Hills Golf Course
- Warrior Center
- Warrior Lanes Bowling Center
- Klubs & Karts
- Recreational Shooting Range
- Special Events (up to 5 major events per year)
- Youth Sports
- 1 year pass (JRTC and Fort Polk)
1. An approved background clearance report must be completed for a person 18 years and older. (Applicants 17 years and younger will not require background clearance.) Once your clearance is complete, you will receive an approved/not approved message via text message to your cell phone. Prescreening can be done at https://visit.gvt.us/steps/installation_selection
2. Complete your application by emailing a copy of your approved background clearance text message to Fort Polk MWR. MWR staff will respond via email with 48 (business) hours. Payment must be done in person or over the phone. We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express.
3. All Members must present a valid's driver's license or passport when registering and receiving Membership Card
4. All members will receive a pass that is good for 1 year to access JRTC and Fort Polk and listed MWR facilities.
5. Once application is complete and payment is made, members passes are available at the Warrior Store, emailed or the Visitor Control Center (VCC) located outside ACP 1 Main Gate with in 48-72 hours.