Warrior Mud Run
Adult 5K Mud Run
Begins at 7:30 a.m. (Check-in will open at 6:30 a.m.)
There will be multiple heats of 40 runners per heat at 10-minute intervals with the first heat beginning at 7:30 a.m.
- 15 obstacles
- Registration will be $15 per person.
- Registration will close on September 21 or when the maximum number of participants have registered.
- First 300 registrants will receive an event tee shirt.
Youth 3K Mud Run
Begins at 10:30 a.m.
The Youth Mud Run is a 3K course with 11 obstacles.
- Registration will only be available on the day of the event from 9:00 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
- Registration will open at 9:00 a.m.
- T-shirts will be given to the first 100 youth registrants.
- Participants must register no later than 10:15 a.m.
- This event is open to all authorized MWR users and members of the local community that are 8 to 14 years of age.
- Parents are permitted to run the course with their child!
*A parent or guardian must be present at the beginning and the end while their child is racing.
Kids run free if they are running during CYS Sports designated heat time listed above. If kids want to run earlier than 10:30 a.m. $15 fee will be charged.
Where do I park?
Parking will be located in the large parking lot across the street from Alligator Lake Recreation Park. Participants may not drive into the park on race day. Please walk across Hwy 469 at designated pedestrian crossings.
Where is check-in?
Event check-in will be located under Pavilion A beginning at 6:30 AM.
What should I bring?
We recommend you bring bottled water, bug spray, a towel, and a change of clothes. Please do NOT bring animals, weapons, or alcohol.
Will there be a rinse station?
Yes! There will be a co-ed rinse station located near the finish line for all participants to rinse off the worst of the mud. There will also be changing tents for those that wish to change out of their wet clothes afterwards.
$15 per person
Youth run free (ages 8-14)
Alligator Lake Recreation Park Office